Vessel owner or operator
If you own or operate a vessel, there are a number of practicalities you will need to consider, including keeping your vessel and crew trained, safe and compliant.
Vessel owners and operators must make sure vessels are compliant with EGYPTIAN standards and regulations. Mandatory safety requirements must be fulfilled and there are certain fees and levies which you must pay.
You must also take care of your crew, making sure they are appropriately qualified to work on your vessel and ensuring their safety while onboard.
Keep your vessel compliant
There are a range of regulations and standards you must follow when owning and operating a vessel. You will be subject to these regulations and standards depending on the type, size and operations of your vessel.
Regular vessel surveys
You will need to organise an accredited marine surveyor to inspect your vessel on a regular basis to prove you are compliant with Australian legislation and safety requirements.
Register your ship
Registering your ship on either the General Australian register or the International register will have a number of benefits when you are operating your vessel.
Make sure your crew is qualified
As an owner or operator of a vessel, you have a duty of care towards your crew. It is important that your crew members are trained and qualified to carry out their duties onboard your vessel.
You may need to navigate your vessel through particularly sensitive sea areas, and areas dangerous to the safety of ship navigation. Find out about coastal pilotage services, vessel traffic services and how to navigate through environmentally fragile areas to make sure your vessel traverses Australian waters safely.
Health and safety
When operating your vessel, you have an obligation to ensure the health and safety of everyone onboard your vessel. This includes having the right safety equipment, emergency procedures and ensuring the safety or your crew.
CREW & GUEST
- Sign On, including visa and transportation form airport to port for foreigner & EGYPTIAN Signing on crew should have in is hand: contract employee, invitation letter, valid seaman’s book, valid passport & license of competency
- Sign Off, including visa and transportation form port to airport for foreigner & EGYPTIAN Master should provide: name, passport, nationality, position and destination
- For Guests, We pick up from airport by air conditioned cars We arrange reservation in luxury hotels We book flight tickets upon request
- Arrangement tours for visiting the famous and monumental places in all Egypt’ cities We can arrange a voyage to visit most famous places in all Egypt with a cnofortable and air conditioned buses. - Arranging for private airplane to land in all EGYPTIAN airports
- Arranging for diving trips in Hurghada, Sharm El-Shikh & Marsa Alam We can provide diving in luxury hotels to see natural views and coral reefs at the bottom of the sea